Ontological Coaching and Leadership in Action
An experiential workshop on a powerful new approach to coaching.
This three-day workshop provides a substantive practical and experiential introduction to Ontological Coaching. You will learn the essence of the underlying body of knowledge of Ontological Coaching and how to begin to apply this knowledge in coaching practice and in your own personal and professional life.
Join us for a profound learning experience that will allow you to:
- Engage in a powerful, highly effective approach to coaching, capable of generating deep positive change
- Greatly increase your own ability and capacity for masterful living and action
- Lead authentically with greater influence and impact
- Develop more constructive and mutually fulfilling relationships in both your personal and professional life
Ontological Coaching in Action is highly applicable for:
- Existing and aspiring coaches
- Organisational consultants, leaders and managers
- Professionals operating in highly people-focused environments
- Individuals interested in substantive personal development
ICF Approved Coach Education
This workshop is recognised by the International Coach Federation as 22.5 Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEU) in Core Coaching Competencies.
“I thought the workshop was excellent for personal growth, and for coaching and facilitating. I am a master coach with the ICF, but the ontological coaching approach seems much more integrated and better quality”
Senior Manager, Telecommunications Company
31 May - 2 Jun 2018
Island Pacific Hotel,
Pacific Room 2/F,
152 Connaught Road West
HK$ 14,000 Standard Fee
HK$ 12,000 Early Bird Fee*
*To be payable in full by 30 April 2017
This program is approved by the International Coach Federation (ICF). Upon completion you will receive a certificate with 22.5 ICF Continuing Coach Education Units valuable for those wishing to acquire new learning and/or those who are renewing their ICF Individual Credential.
You will be trained by Jeremy Stunt and Oliver Love, who are very experienced in Ontological Coaching and have been using this coaching approach for more than 10 years.