Speaking like a TED speaker – Presentation Skills Workshop
30 Jan 2018
Unit 1705, Kaiser Centre,
18 Centre Street,
Sai Ying Pun,
Make the most out of your Natural Style - Be an engaging Presenter!
Designed for professionals who are looking for a breakthrough in their presentations and public speaking skills – this unique workshop brings together engaging facilitation, interactive peer environment and time-tested techniques.
Are you a presenter who wants to...
- Structure a clear and concise message
- Develop and enhance your current presentation skills
- Keep your audiences engaged and interact in a professional and assertive way
- Increase your confidence in delivering interesting presentation
Join us for a profound learning experience and learn to...
- Turn presentations into mutually rewarding experiences
- Speak and think with greater clarity and purpose, stressing key ideas
- Make the most of your natural, conversational speaking style to fully engage the audience
- Utilize visual aids to maximize audience participation
- Deal with questions in an audience focused, positive manner
In this workshop you will learn how to present like a TED speaker-conversational messages with impact. By the end of this workshop you will have learned how to reflect a powerful executive presence and charisma to build credibility, influence your audience and drive action.
HK$ 4,000 General Fee
HK$ 3,500 Early Bird Fee*
*Register on or before 15 Dec 2017
Seats are limited!