Ontological Coaching and Leadership in Action
An experiential workshop on a powerful new approach to coaching.
This three-day workshop provides a substantive practical and experiential introduction to Ontological Coaching. You will learn the essence of the underlying body of knowledge of Ontological Coaching and how to begin to apply this knowledge in coaching practice and in your own personal and professional life.
Join us for a profound learning experience that will allow you to:
- Engage in a powerful, highly effective approach to coaching, capable of generating deep positive change
- Greatly increase your own ability and capacity for masterful living and action
- Lead authentically with greater influence and impact
- Develop more constructive and mutually fulfilling relationships in both your personal and professional life
Ontological Coaching and Leadership in Action is highly applicable for:
- Existing and aspiring coaches
- Organisational consultants, leaders and managers
- Professionals operating in highly people-focused environments
- Individuals interested in substantive personal development
ICF Approved Coach Education
This workshop is recognised by the International Coach Federation as 22.5 Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEU) in Core Coaching Competencies.
“I thought the workshop was excellent for personal growth, and for coaching and facilitating. I am a master coach with the ICF, but the ontological coaching approach seems much more integrated and better quality”
Senior Manager, Telecommunications Company
Dates: 11, 15 & 17 June 2021
Time: 9am - 6pm daily
This workshop is recognised by the ICF as 24 Continuing Coach Education Units (CCEU) in Core Coaching Competencies.
You will be trained by Alan Sieler and Oliver Love.
Alan is the founder and Director of the Ontological Coaching Institute. As a world leader in ontological coaching he has written extensively on the relevance of Ontology to living, working, learning and coaching.
Oliver is very experienced in Ontological Coaching and have been using this coaching approach for more than 10 years.