Everything DiSC® – Communication and Personality
Highly interactive self-awareness and team effectiveness tool
Everything DISC is the tool we would suggest to get each employee to have a deeper understanding of themselves and their approach to communication, motivation and behaviour. Everything DISC would create an open fun atmosphere for learning about each other and set the scene for team building activities. From the self-awareness interactive learnings we have a better understanding of how to connect to people and observing others in all aspects of our lives. This helps us to bridge communication gaps with others.
Connecting With Each Other: Everything DISC is easy to use and has a number of benefits:
✓ Provides a common language to help teams understand one another and work better together
✓ Acts as a springboard for conversation and team building
✓ Improves employee and workplace communication
✓ Helps you to understand people who aren’t like you or are too much like you
✓ Reduces conflict and avoids misunderstandings
✓ Assists the team to ‘design’ goals and action plans for collaborating better in the future.
Benefits of using Everything DISC
• Have a deeper “self-awareness” to own communication styles through the Everything DISC profile
• Understand how you can adapt to connect with others, learn about others through 1:1 comparisons
• Learn conversational styles to move and persuade others to different point of view
• Foster a positive team environment that encourages respect, collaboration and goal orientation. Actively building and aligning to ‘one team’ mindset. Work more efficiently with others to build team performance.
• Celebrate success - acknowledging contributions, collaboration and different strengths that team members bring to the team
• Build commitment to work together, increase cooperation and take effective action. Make decisions that are representative of the ‘team’ rather than an individual.
Get to Know EVERYTHING DISC®
We are using EVERYTHING DISC® for Team Training, Large Group Seminars and One-on-One Coaching. See how it works: